Countries need to develop institutional capacities and organizational structures to be able to harness the opportunities offered by Article 6. During this event, the West African Alliance on Carbon Markets and Climate Finance will launch a scoping study that assesses Article 6 readiness capacities and needs of its member countries.
Moderation: Moudjahid Wabi
- Tobias Hunzai, Consultant/Author
- Ousmane FALL SARR, WAA Coordinator
- Asmau Djibril (TBC) (Alliance Focal Point-Nigeria)
- EL Hadji Mbaye Diagne (AEE-Alliance Technical Partner)
- Moukaila Moubarak (RCC/BOAD)
- Bianca Gichangi (EAA-Eastern African Alliance Coordinator)