Against the backdrop of the upcoming COP26 in Glasgow, where crucial questions on Article 6 are still on the agenda, this webinar will present recent research from the NewClimate Institute and Öko-Institut.
In addition to sharing the independent research findings, the event will include contributions from key Article 6 negotiators and facilitate an open discussion among participants.
- Introductory remarks from the German Federal Ministry for Environment
Silke Karcher (BMU)
- Overview of CDM transition elements under consideration
Lambert Schneider (Öko Institut)
- Credit supply potential under selected scenarios and implications for alignment with Paris goals
Harry Fearnehough (NewClimate Institute)
- Responses from panellists
Kazuhisa Koakutsu (Ministry of the Environment, Japan) + TBC
- Conclusions on further work
Thomas Forth (BMU)
Please register here.